The reformed church

The royal invited Huguenotter, which church was consecrated in 1736, founded the congregation.
Both the interior and exterior stands out as expressions of the Reformist thought: simplicity and harmony with the word as the central element in the church ceremonies. There are therefore no decoration or alter, but a communion table. Above the entrance to the church is a weapon table, which was mounted in gratitude to the royal house because of their support to the congregation. The Reformed Congregation has members both in and outside Fredericia. The congregations old abolish school is used for executions, exhibits ect.
Brochure is available at the Tourist Information or by the church office.
Do you wish to visit the church, please call the church at +45 75 92 05 51.
See also: www.reformert.dk/fredericia

Opening hours
01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013 FredericiaMonday - Sunday -

Last updated by

Fredericia Turistbureau turisme@fredericia.dk
 

Контакты

Адрес

Dronningensgade 87
7000 Fredericia

Электронная почта

Phone

+45 75920551

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Fredericia
  • Museums, Galleries and crafts

    • access by appointment only
  • Types of church

    • church

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

От

Транспорт

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 9.7658106000
    Latitude : 55.564803299